Thursday, August 20, 2009

Orchard Park Ward Relief Society and Young Women

Date: August 13 2009

Location: Orchard Park City Park

Business:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints---Relief Society and Young Women

Presenter: Kelly Hamon

Name of Seminar: Women's Self Defense

Trish A.
"Excellent! I feel much more empowered!"

"Excellent information! A must for all women!"

"That was empowering. It gives me a lot to think about. Simple enough to use and practice."

"Thank you it is amazing information that you taught"

"You gave good examples on how to not be attacked"

"AWESOME, PRACTICAL & USEFUL, THANKS"

"Very nice, Thank you"

Angela K.
"Very informative. Thank you for taking the time to teach us"

"Lots of useful information. Great presentation. Thanks!"

"I thought it was great & so interesting, I loved it. Great job."

"I learned a lot & fun to listen to"

"Thank you. Very informative and empowering!"

"Nice sense of humor a long with seriousness."

"Great"

"Great class, good refreshers and reminders, I will deffinately share this information with my children."

"Very informative, I feel empowered tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment