Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Niagara Falls Ward Relief Society and Young Women

Date: March 3, 2009
Location: Niagara Falls Ward (754 Scovell Dr, Lewiston, NY(716) 754-0837‎)
Business: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints----Relief Society and Young Women
Presenter: Kelly Hamon
Name of seminar:
Seminar on Women's Self-Defense

"I appreciated the seminar and thought is was well presented. I felt empowered"

Daniela
"Thank you for this time. I learned a lot. I think that this can be helpful. I think you're doing a great job."

Tanya
"Fabulous job on the seminar tonight. I wasn't sure what to expect and I feel empowered by having been there. Thanks for coming and teaching us such important skills. :)"

Young Woman
"It's ok to kick someone if they are trying to hurt you. It's ok to stick up for yourself."

"The lesson on self-defense was very helpful"

"I thought it was helpful. I learned that even if you know someone it is not okay for them to touch you, unless you feel comfortable with them."

"I think that this was very educational and you executed it very well"

"I think the information about personal safety and the physical skills that you taught were very helpful. I will be more aware of each situation I am in. Thank you"

"You did a very good seminar. You did great."

"I found this seminar very helpful. Many simple and easy tips"

"Very helpful, it inspired confidence. It was very encouraging."

"Great job!"

"Very well done! Thank you, you kept everyone's attention and it was very informative"

"I think every thing you said was good and helpful"

"I like learning about 'stopping the computer' and 'muscle memory'. I thought a lot about my girls during this class, I think this information would be helpful to them also."

"Wonderful Presentation! The seminar helped me feel like I can be a strong and in control in situations. Overall you are a great presenter! Thank you very much!"

"I enjoyed your demonstrations and comments on self-defense. I enjoyed learning the moves and how to avoid situations that maybe dangerous. I learned that I have the right to fight to survive"

"Very good seminar! Very informative! Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment