Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Church Women United

Date: March 20, 2009
Location: Church Women United (1272 Delaware Ave. Buffalo NY 14209 (716) 882-4793)
Business: Church Women United racially,culturally, theologically inclusive ecumenical Christian women’s movement, celebrating unity in diversity and working for a world of peace and justice
Name of Seminar: Self-Defense

Norma, Treasurer
"I learned a lot. I feel safer now. "

Sally, Administrative Coordinator
"Excellent presentation. I learned how to protect myself."

Martha, Member Clerk
"Very interesting and helpful. I would recommend this to other groups."

Carol, Nominating Chair
"EXCELLENT JOB! You gave me tools to protect and defend myself--thank you"

Ollie, Secretary
"Today's seminar was very well presented."

Roberta
"The most important thing that I learned today was to use my brain."

Michele, church representative
"Your presentation was very interesting and easily understandable"

No comments:

Post a Comment