Friday, April 17, 2009

Cattaraugus Branch Relief Society

Date: April 16, 2009

Location: Cattaraugus Branch (12995 Rt 438 (Gowanda-Irving Rd) Gowanda, NY 14070 716-532-2894)

Business:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints----Relief Society

Presenter: Kelly Hamon

Name of seminar: Seminar on Women's Self-Defense

"I feel empowered, more confident, and have more of a cheerful attitude. You really know your subject matter."

"I am very grateful for the information, I now feel better prepared to handle situations. Thank you so much for coming and talking with us tonight."

"We really needed this information."

"I thought this seminar was very informative, I learned a lot"

"Very Good! I will go home and talk to my girls and share with them this information"

"Great night!! Thank you so much, I leaned a great deal tonight."

"Thanks, we will be more alert now, and we will practice to become less afraid--I feel empowered"

"We were very informed in protecting ourselves. I enjoyed the class."

"Very informative! You answered all questions clearly, and accurately. The demos were AWESOME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment